09 July 2009

he cracks me up

the world is a pretty serious place (don't even get me started on recessions, depression, or old what's his name jackson). but my world is pretty damn funny thanks to my bb daddy... he cracks me up fairly regularly (he wears goofy hats, he can turn a clever phrase, he makes funny noises for our bb, he understands irony)... today he saw the sign & said "slow - we don't need no stinking slow" (i put that in quotes even though that wasn't really what he said!)

his idea - his implementation - my finger on the shutter:


20090708_45861

happy birthday sweetheart


4 comments:

tNb said...

Birthday?? It's his birthday?? Sending birthday hugs from the chaos!! :-)

djbeat said...

i'll let him know! <3

SCW said...

I love bb daddy. :)

Jodie said...

That picture is a complete Crack up! I see why you love him, but good photos skilles too:)