23 May 2009

my baby took these


20090523_41844
we had a great day in the park today (we were planning to head out to our deserted island for lowtide but we started a little too late). so - back to the park - we were just lounging around & bb boy motored over to me (all the while i snapped shots of his journey) he had his hand out most of the way intending to grab my shiny point + shoot... so, as anyone would (encouraging creativity & exploration - ha) i let him have it, and these are the results (i  think if he had any idea what he was doing - he could not have done better):

hmm what was that story? oh yes - "my kid could paint that" or my my elephant...

4 comments:

tNb said...

LOVE these glimpses of life through the eyes of Baby W! x

SCW said...

Boy those shutterbugs genes are STRONG!

djbeat said...

please note - i do not for a minute suggest that he intended to or was aware of what was going on... i'm not bragging... just thought it was fun : )

Shutter Pixie said...

This does not suprise me in the slightest. He will be flying (and I mean literally) by the age of 5. Mark my words.