19 October 2009

go get me that house - sweetie...




last night i said to my realtor - "i want to buy this house" (but he was already asleep). so - this morning while he was in the shower - i told him again - "i want to buy this house go out & make it happen" (or i will get myself another realtor - mwahahah - he thought that was funny since my realtor is my husband)...

so anyhow - he looked at the listing made a call (we both think it must be gone already in a flurry of bids as is the custom around here...) but we are waiting for that call back... on that thought - i am having a Pieter Estersohn moment...




4 comments:

SCW said...

Asleep/showering seem like ineffective times to communicate with your spouse/realtor. Still, hops we're celebrating good news and helping you pack SOON!

SCW said...

hops = hope. And no, I'm not talking about beer. :)

tNb said...

Well ... ?!?!?

djbeat said...

it was not as perfect as the photos on mls... : ) still looking