08 October 2009

flickr friday


well, it is friday somewhere... i am longing for bed - but i dare not slip out from under my tot who i fear will begin coughing (again) if i wake him... therefore i browse & collect beauty - taken down the paths of those who are able to see and capture & keep me awake.

1. 161/365, 2. time to say goodbye 'til next summer, 3. tgif, 4. rainy day beauty : 339.365, 5. Untitled, 6. Untitled, 7. www.simplyrosie.ca, 8. {as the sun sets..........}, 9. whisper, 10. go away rain, 11. ~, 12. I used to be pretty clear on what was real & what I made up, but with everything going on in the world, none of that seems to matter, so I just decided to talk less & smile to myself more, so as not to add to the general confusion, 13. bench monday #21, 14. london cycling, 15. All love..., 16. Woolly Bear

No comments: