14 January 2009

mommy calling card


maybe i would be able to get a mommy play date if i had a mommy calling card:

i just wish i had the guts! i love the paper - love the style - love the idea even (harkens back to the time of dance cards). i'm just afraid of being laughed out of the community centre... but wait - if this is my new business (changing diapers, producing milk, managing and directing the daily development of baby boy etc.) why shouldn't this be my business card?
all cards available on www.etsy.com




3 comments:

Shutter Pixie said...

I think it is a great idea. Go for it!

SCW said...

Oh - I adore those! I don't even have business cards yet, but sweetie has 'calling' cards and I think they're brilliant. As SP says - GO FOR IT!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I'd taken to giving out my business cards with my cell number written on them and pencilling in baby boy's name. I realized quickly that no one knew what my name was anyway...I was just baby boy's mommy. And thankfully he is the only one with his name so the descriptors stopped there :)